Monday 8 April 2013

Ozzy's first musical


I took 7 year old Ozzy to see Oliver Twist, the whole shebang with Neil Morrissy as Fagin.  It literally blew his imagination and I think I got more pleasure from watching Ozzy's reaction, than the actual show!







The Grand Theatre, Leeds, is a beautiful setting that almost takes you back to dickensian times with its ornate styling from the late 1800's.  I managed to get 2nd row tickets, by chance, which was fantastic and the show was fabulous!  










Ozzy made a point of watching Oliver Twist a week before going so he had an idea of the story and songs. And I can't tell you how wonderful it was to watch his little face light up with awe!  Frankly with the intensity of children's imaginations I think any show would be wondrous.






Ozzy was just very lucky his first show was a stella production of Oliver Twist, touring the UK. Beautiful Evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment