Monday 8 April 2013

How to make a baby memory box


My little sister gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, Theo, today.  I am so happy for her and for her journey that she is about to embark on... 
For some reason this prompted me to go through my own little boys baby things, MISTAKE!  Many hours and tears later (happy tears) I produced this memory box.  I've wanted to make one of these for a while and today, more than most days, I feel acutely aware of just how fast time flies. I remember the pregnancies, births and milestones like they were just yesterday with both my children, but my children are now 7 and just turned 4.  

Anyway this was surprisingly easy to make. The box was £14.99 form TX Maxx today. Things like socks and hats I stuffed with loo roll to bulk them out and the rest was just time digging out his little wrist name bands, champagne cork from celebrating his birth, first curls, dummies, muslin and even the parking ticket with his birthdate on... sniff!

No comments:

Post a Comment